Subject: Information day: Knowledge for Action in Prevention and Preparedness call for proposals, 28 January 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 11:20:51 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Directors-General,

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation and practical information regarding an 
information day on the Knowledge for Action in Prevention and Preparedness 
call for proposals, which will be organised online on 28 January 2025 from 
10:00 to 12:30.

Best regards,

The Prevention and Preparedness Programme team

European Commission
DG ECHO - European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations
Unit B2 – Prevention and Disaster Risk Management
 <https://civil-protection-humanitarian-aid.ec.europa.eu/> 
https://civil-protection-humanitarian-aid.ec.europa.eu
 <http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/echo-action/> Blog | 
<http://www.youtube.com/user/HumanitarianAidECHO> YouTube | 
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/69583224@N05/> Flickr | 
<http://twitter.com/eu_echo/> X | 
<http://www.facebook.com/ec.humanitarian.aid/> Facebook  | 
<https://www.instagram.com/eu_echo/> Instagram